Go to content

ETSIINF en Twitter ETSIINF en Facebook
Inicio > Services > Administrative procedures > Enrollment for academic mobility students

Enrollment for mobility students

Students from the school

Students must contact the External Relationships Office (OREX) before their mobility period, in order to formalize their enrollment in the School, regarding the accepted learning agreement

Students from abroad

External Relationships Office (OREX) will formalize their enrollment once they arrive, revise and update, if required, their learning agreement.